Hello everyone! I woke up this morning to find out I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Kelly Lynne. Thank you so much! It’s nice to know someone is out there reading this. I’ve been given 10 great questions to answer and then I’ll have 10 of my own. But first here’s the rules for those of you I nominate:
1. Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominees.
2. Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
3. No Tag backs.
4. Nominees must have under 200 followers on any platform.
5. You must tell all the blogs that you nominate that you have nominated them.
With that being said…here we go with my questions from Kelly Lynne.
1. Why did you begin blogging? I don’t really have one answer for this one. I began blogging out of boredom, wanting some sort of outlet for my creativity and love of all things. Also I’ve had a few people ask me for hairstyles I’ve worn before or makeup tips so I thought I’d put it all in one place.
2. Name one thing that makes you happy. Other than my family and animals, it would have to be music. I appreciate all genres and have a deep respect for most artists. I was in chorus from 3rd grade all through high school. I love it!
3. What is your favorite quote? Hmmmm, another one I don’t have just one answer for. One of my favorite and one that I think is so true is from a Rilo Kiley song….”We’re just recreation for all those doctors and lawyers.” It’s one that struck me and I see it as to be true since now that I have to deal with doctors A LOT!
4. Where do you come from? I am from a little beach town in North Carolina. I wouldn’t trade growing up here for anything and I love that we get to raise our children in the same town.
6. What or who inspires you the most? Other than my family of course, it would be nature. I love flowers, bright colors, animals, and the smells.
7. If you could invite 3 people (living or dead) to dinner who would they be? First my grandpa who passed away when I was in 8th grade. We were each others everything and I wish he could meet my husband and kids. Then it would be John Lennon, and Audrey Hepburn.
8. What is your favorite social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or other? Instagram and Pinterest fo sho!!
9. What is your favorite post you have written? Include link. I think it would have to be my living room make over. It took a while to do and it’s ever changing but I LOVE my living room now.
10. What is the hardest thing you’ve found about blogging? The “haters” of course. Believe it or not it’s been from people in my personal life not strangers on the internet like most have.
I nominate the following…
I know it says 8 but everyone else has already been nominated a million times and I didn’t want to bug everyone!
My questions for you…
1. What station/artists do you play the most on Pandora/Spotify?
2. What beauty/skin care product can you not live without?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
4. What strange habit do you have?
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
6. Your favorite post you have written, include link.
7. What’s your favorite time of the year?
8. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
9. How has blogging changed your personal life?
10. Picture your 16 year old self. Is your life today anything like you thought it would be? Is it better, worse, and why.
And there you go, hope you all have fun with these questions!